MORE THAN JUST CONTENT, MASTER THE QALAM OFFERS A FULL FRAMEWORK THAT WILL TAKE YOU FROM MINDSET SETTING ALL THE WAY TO MASTERING EVERY MINOR NUANCE OF THE SCRIPT.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How much will I be able to learn in the 7 week period?
Content-wise, you'll learn everything there is to know about the Thuluth script. In regards to your ability to write calligraphy, most of my students are able to script with 80% accuracy by the end of the program. For more details, refer to the gallery above to see how far students come by the end of the program. To achieve the remaining 20%, it could take months, if not years of practice.
2. I greatly admire Arabic calligraphy but I am not much of an artist. Can this program still help me?
The thought that you're not an artist is nothing more than a fallacy and an extremely limiting belief. The first thing we focus on in this program is debunking this myth. Forget what your grade 3 teacher told you about your artistic abilities and don't let the way you coloured the map of Canada in geography class decide on what you can or can't do. Artistic abilities are directly correlated with motivation and once we have that, half the battle is won right there and then.
3. Will supplies be provided?
As this is an online correspondence program, supplies will not be provided. However, as part of the course, I provide a detailed video that walks you through the entire process of purchasing the right items locally, and how to make your own pen and ink.
4. What's the appropriate age range for this program?
5. How long will I have access to this program?
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org